LOVEBIRDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day! :)

Hi guys. I don’t usually do this kind of cheesy crap but since it’s almost Valentine’s Day; I might as well go for it. Simply put; you wouldn’t expect me to write this (if ever you knew me :P). So here’s how it goes…

The most common thing that a guy or girl does on Valentine’s Day is either buy flowers or buy a gift for someone they see as special. A lot of people reading this are probably gonna do this. On the other hand, what exactly is the meaning of Valentine’s Day? Simply put: is it all about the effort, the chocolates or the flowers? Of course a lot of people have a lot of different meanings; but to me, it’s about seeing someone as perfect. It’s about looking at someone you know and then realizing the perfection under the imperfection. ( damn right =)) ). Love nowadays doesn’t work like that anymore. I know a lot of people (and I mean A LOT) that are just in it for the “pleasure”. Yeah I know, some would disagree but you gotta admit that I’m kinda right. Call me old fashioned and old school but the way I’m seeing couples of today; it brings me to the conclusion that “love” has changed ( A LOT L ). This Valentine’s Day why not try something different.  Yeah I know flowers and stuff like that are cool; but aside from all that, show your loved one just how much you appreciate his or her perfection :>. Call this cheesy crap, but nothing beats that. (IMO anyway). I just hate the fact that most people today, particularly young couples, see relationships as a sort of game.  Of course nobody would admit that they are like that. So for those in relationships, looking for relationships or just plain single; think about why you want or need to be in a relationship in the first place. I’ve had my fair share of that “so called love” seen nowadays which only led me to seeing that the old school meaning of it is inarguably the best.
So yup that’s my take on that special day called Valentine’s Day. People should really think about how they see their special someone because to me; being conservative, taking it slow and letting it roll on by itself is still the best (again, IMO =)) ). Well who am I to just barge into your love life, eh?  Oh and hi to that girl I like. Hope you have a great Valentine’s Day. :)

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE!:">

No comments:

Post a Comment